March 7, 2017
I recently had the pleasure of checking out Seattle stellar new-ish (last summer I believe) cocktail bar Foreign National. It’s an amazing place. You must go there. You must! While there, I had the Osaka No. 1. It’s an amazing drink. You must have it. You must! Then I wrote about the whole bundle of must-ness and joy for in a Foreign National Seattle magazine article. You must read it. You must!
December 13, 2016
Salute! All my cocktail-and-spirit-loving pals! I’ve recently had some fun imbibing-inical pieces on the salubrious Seattle magazine, which I’m guessing you know, because you probably keep up on all things (whether you’re a WAingtonian or not). But just in case! Here are some of the highlights, for you to catch up on:
• Local Spirits and Liqueurs to Sip When You’re Full
• Three Impressions of Flint Creek Cattle Co.
• Three Impressions of No Anchor
• Three Impressions of 190 Sunset
• Three Impressions of Foreign National